One of my favorite times of the year is the fall. The weather is getting cooler, the days are shorter, and of course there is pumpkin everything! I mean seriously how could you not like the fall.
To help make sure your fall is the most awesome one yet I put together a list of some of the must-do fall activities.
I challenge you to check off every one of these and make the most memorable season you have ever had!
- Visit pumpkin patch – over course this has to be at the top of the list.
- Have a fall photo shoot – grab a friend or a tripod and head to a local park. Take advantage of the fall scenery.
- Make smores.
- Visit a corn maze with friends.
- Have a fall picnic.
- Visit a fall fair/festival – be sure to enjoy all the fun foods!
- Take a drive around town and look at all the fall décor.
- Bake a pie from scratch.
- Go to a football game.
- Paint pumpkins – if craving is not your thing try painting!
- Decorate your house for fall.
- Binge watch your favorite fall movies.
- Shop for fall candles.
- Host a friendsgiving dinner.
- Make candy apples.
Be sure and take advantage of all that fall has to offer!
Let us know, have you tried any of these?